Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Heartache ...

While in Utah, I received a disturbing message from one my bestest friends, Aubrey. Her mom had had a sudden heartache, Christmas night, and was in ICU on life support.

I was hundreds of miles away and feeling helpless. Aubrey and I have shared heartaches in the past and have often times been the life preserver that helped each other remain afloat. I believe that we are spirit sister, she was sent to me by Heavenly Father to help me endure this lifes adversity. Now, my sister was suffering just as I had suffered so traumatically 1 year and 11 days earlier.

Pamela did not survive the heart attack. Her daugthers and other family were by her side for 2 very long days until she quietly passed away in the early morning hours of December 28th.

We returned home from Utah on the 29th and attended her services on the 31st.
What an exhausting end to a very difficult 2008!
















This road of grief sucks! It is so very difficult and often times feels like it is too much to bare.

No comments: