Tuesday, June 24, 2008

During my absence ....

Well, I know that my faithful blogging sister have been checking my blog trying to watch over me and make sure I was doing okay .... only to find that I haven't posted in 3 weeks! I was searching myself for a word to describe me and couldn't come up with one .... just really not able to articulate how or what I was feeling. Definitely relieved to have the criminal proceedings over but feeling unjustified to continue riding out that calm feeling. Felt conflicted and emotional about what to do next ... can't say that I have found the answers but the storm has calmed and my emotional state is brighter, so I am pushing on.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Alrighty then I forgive you, I just know when you are in that emotional state and that expressing it helps maybe to get you out of it faster. I think the word destitute which means empty, numbn deflated etc.

Kelli said...

I was wondering but am happy to have you back!