Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Again!

Ya know when you feel overwhelmed because you have so much to do you don't even know where to start? Well, that's how I feel about blogging right now. I haven't blogged in so long (like 3 months) I'm conflicted with whether I should go backwards and catch up or just start from today .....? I've decided to do a little of both!

Here's what I would have blogged about but didn't:
Ammon's 1st Birthday
Vacation- Camping @ the Beach
Jacob's 3rd Birthday
Noah & Jacob begin preschool
Lacey's begins 3rd Grade
Counseling
Girls Weekend

Eventually, I hope to get to blog about each of these .... when is the only question. Ya see, I really don't like blogging for the 1 reason that I am not creative by nature. I can be creative but it takes me a long time and I just don't have extra time laying around waiting to be used. If there is a moment of "me time" I'm working on my grief work or doing what I can to self soothe through the difficult days.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is the best part of blogging you do not have to be creative. Even though I think you are. Take steps do what you can.

Kelli said...

Welcome back Angel! You've been missed!

C Causey said...

Hay I was just wondering if you found that Bible we talked about and maybe a picture or 2?