Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Help

I told you this would be a place that I would try and articulate my needs .... here's what I'm feeling. There is much to be done to get ready for sentencing in 2 weeks, that in addition to my household responsibilies and my children have me a bit panicked. I don't multi-task like I used to and seem to only be able to focus on one at a time ...?!@ That being said, if you wanna take my boys to play that would be great! The park, my backyard ... really anything, they are bored and I am distracted.

Also, I'm feeling kinda lonely; sometimes I feel overwhelmed just because I am alone ... now I don't expect everyone to rush right over and hold my hand during everything ... but if you just wanna visit or hang out, ya know whatever.

Okay feeling kinda lame and vunerable with this post, kinda like "please be my friend" ... hopefully you won't judge me.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I will come over whenever girly and help with whatever. I am a phone call away. Never feel bad or guilty about calling. I friend understands. Love ya girl

Kelli said...

NO JUDGEMENTS here! Thank you for posting this. I'm glad to know now what I can do!

San Tan Bullies--Johnson Family said...

Hi Angel, I just found your blog from Coree's. I am so sorry to find out about your mother! It makes me so sad! We will keep you and your family in our prayers. I wish we were back in Arizona, my boys are always ready for friends to play with. We just found out we have another boy on the way. We will be moving back into our house next summer, in the meanwhile enjoying the weather in Georgia while it's still nice. I'll be thinking about you! Love, Jennifer Johnson swimmingfun@yahoo.com

Braden and Cheri said...

I'm sorry Angel. I should have been there all week. This week...