Thursday, May 22, 2008

Word to Describe Me (May 21 - May 27)

PANICED - Everyday that we get closer to sentencing, I get more and more nervous. Today I have been sorting through the final details and became absolutely sick. Fortunately, my mother-in-law was here and saved the day again by helping with the children so that I could regroup and gain my composure. I have continued to work on and finalize the details ... are we ready? No, we will never be ready, we will never be able to say all that she was to us, but to the extent possible, we are prepared. We are going camping for the weekend ... good so that I will be distracted, coming home Monday.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It will all work out for you. Calm down....

Kelli said...

You've gotta love camping! I'm grateful you have had the support of your in-laws! I know it will be tough, but you will get through it! There are many around you who love you and will be there as an anchor!

Vadney Family said...

My families thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. We wish you all the best. Just recently losing someone unexpected you have to think everything happens for a reason even if we're not sure what it is. On a totally different note, I hope you had a great tiem camping. Going next weekend and looking forward to it and thank you for being ym blog freind. :)
-Crissy (Nikki's sister)