Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Anticipating the difficulty of Mother's Day this year, my husband took me away to the mountains. My mother-in-law kept my kids (I know! Amazing!). We left Saturday morning and came home Sunday afternoon; short but sweet. There was something so tranquile about being in the moutains. It was great to be in nature with Heavenly Father's creations. Also so nice to have one on one time with David, one of my top ten comforts! As fas as the Mother's Day aspect of the day, it was fine because I simply didn't celebrate and/or expose myself to anyone who was... may sound negative but that's the only way I can deal. Whatever works right?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Well, I called Dave on Wednesday to see what was the deal and what I should do. He said you would be going camping. He loves you girl. Remember that. Remember you need to be the Angel all of us fell in love with. Come back home girl as much as you can!