Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prayer Request

To everyone who is checking this blog to see how I am doing, Thank You ... but Bruce (mom's husband) is the one in need of prayers. He is enduring well, but it is just so heartbreaking to see him suffer. He is living alone, in Mesa at a "house" (i use that term very loosely) he owns, which has no air conditioning. He is constantly working in his junk yard, garage or "house" moving stuff around trying to feel productive but all in all he is lonely and bored. He's can't drive ... we all try to do our part to check on him, occupy his time and let him know that we love him but inevitably there are still silent times when the reality of this tragedy stabs him in the heart. I believe that faithful prayers calling upon the Powers of Heaven can truly be used to accomplish miracles, please use your faith to help soothe his aching heart and reduce his suffering.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh absolutely Angel! Lonliness, in my opinion has to be one of the most difficult emotions to overcome. This post broke my heart!

Nikki said...

He will totally be in my prayers and I will fast fore him this fast Sunday.