Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We All Know They Grow So Fast .....

One thing that I have been continually praying for is to be able to enjoy my children. Sometimes, they are just so much work I feel like I am just enduring them and not really enjoying them. I have prayed to be able to learn how to play with and love them and yet not neglect responsiblies; to be able to judge which responsiblities were really important and which were optional or could wait. I have made this and studing the gospel my focus; And I have to say I am really loving my kids. Everyday, I am amazed by things that they say and do! They shower me with love and affection and make me feel so needed. I can see them say or do things that I have taught them and that makes me feel small moments of success. I am thankful for the answer to this simple prayer.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Its sounds like a simple prayer answered perfectly! Thank you for this post!