Thursday, July 3, 2008

SUMMER FUN

I love summertime! I don't love suffocating heat but I do love the feel of no school, no routine, no homework, no lunches or snacks or schedules just play. So right now, my house is basically a free for all! To add to the fun, Diana and I, decided to purchase a large inflatable waterslide for the kids to play on ............ Love It!
Here is David being a superstar and setting up the slide.

Here's David saying, "Why do you have your camera?" :)

And away they go !!!!!!!!!!
Noah instantly loved it!
Jacob was a little hesitant, so his Dad helped him a little .... by throwing him over!
No really, he likes it ... eventually, without Dad's "help" he did caught on and got the hang of it.
I promise, if you kids come over to play I will not let my husband do this. (sorry Jodi .. and Chandler)
Since we set up the slide last week, they have played outside on it for hours! I love to see them having so much fun AND getting out all that energy!

Call me, bring your kids over, it is great fun!
Nothing like a hard day of playing!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

My girls have loved using this summer fun! Good investment.