Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Merry litte Christmas Tree

This year, in order to get through the holidays, I am keeping it simple. Presents, parties, decorations and yes the Christmas Tree.
So I purchased a little fiber-optic table top tree that I didn't have to decorate and I could literally throw away after Christmas if I didn't want to deal with it. My children were thrilled to have a Christmas Tree up, despite its small size and lack of dazzle.

If you look closely you can see it's sparkly :)


Well come to find out, when they very excitedly showed their Christmas tree to "Grandma Barbara" they explained to her that their tree was little because they were growing it! So basically they believe that this little artificial fiber-optic Christmas tree is something we have harvested to grow into a great big Christmas tree by Christmas! :)
I don't have the heart too "correct" them. I'm just hoping that when Christmas comes they will be so distracted by presents that they will not take note that their little tree failed to grow.

No comments: