Thursday, April 10, 2008

30th Birthday

Sunday, was my 30th Birthday! No big deal to me, I felt 30 long ago. Of course, sad to not have mom; although I know it would have just made her feel old .... her baby 30? My husband went out of his way to shower me with love and surround me with people that love me. I laughed at him when he told me about the large group of people that would be gathering at our home on Sunday and reminded him of the new formed anxiety that I get when I am in groups :) ! It was a big intimidating but over all good as it could have been given the circumstance.




Saturday night, David sent me to bed before the kids so that he could get ready for my birthday (this alone would have been a great present)! Noah was upstairs cuddling with me when David called him from downstairs; "Noah, come here son, I need your help." Noah walked out of our bedroom to the top of the stairs and at the top of his lungs with complete enthusiasim yells "FLOWERS!" I laughed ....


He surprised me with another band for my wedding ring ... it is beautiful, but I feel alittle flashy!?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Nice gift....I am glad it was a good 30th I am not looking forward to mine this week. I think the new band looks great on them long skinny finger's. Tell him he needs to give Alan pointer's.

Kelli said...

Its not too flashy at all! The ring looks beautiful. I love the "Flowers?" shout out! Happy Belated birthday!