Sunday, April 6, 2008

Word To Describe Me (Apr 6 - Apr 12)

~ UNGRATEFUL ~
Ouch! This one stings alittle. I feel like I am SO sad that it is difficult for me to count my blessings. Almost like it triumphs every other feeling?... leaving me feeling ungrateful for not shouting praise for the mercies and blessings I have been given. My reflective thought feels as though Heavenly Father knew and recognized the blow that losing mom would be to me and therefore put all of this love in place to "cushion" my fall. There are open arm in every direction that I turn. So this week I will reflect on those blessings I have been over looking during my pain.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You are hardly ungrateful my love. You are a wonderful person, everyone is intitled to have bad moments. Even sweet Angel! I love you and want to Say,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"