Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dreaming of Mom

While I have always felt mom's presence with me, I have not dreamed of her very much and the dreams I have dreamed were hard to remember and in the past. This week, Wednesday and Thursday nights, I had the sweetest dreams about mom that left me feeling so joyful and excited; like all of me that died with her came back to life. I will not share the full details of the dreams but they were dreams that I knew and remembered in my dream that she had passed but was here again/still? She did not speak, just lovingly smiled at me and I showered her with love and affection, repeatedly kissing her face and joyfully hugging her! In one dream she lovingly embraced our Noah like she missed him so much. Every night I go to sleep praying to dream of her again.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sweet dreams! They will be there. You will be happy! She will embrace you all when she sees you.That is why everyone needs to CTR so she is able to do so.

Kelli said...

My eyes are so teared up right now I can't even see what I am writing so I'll just say that I wish for you to have many many many more sweet dreams of your mom. I know they bring such a needed comfort.