Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Word to Describe Me (Apr 27 - May 4)

NUMB - Sometimes the hurt is so bad that it progresses past pain and just turns into numbness. That is how I feel this week, I am just trying to process and decide where to start again. Just holding on, hangin by my finger tips hoping that a light breeze doesn't come through and knock me off. Meds help control the extreme lows, but don't prevent the hurt. Without meds I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this week. Wondering when everyone will stop caring about whether I am still suffering? Feel like I will just always ache inside.

2 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

Some of us will never stop wondering or caring.

Nikki said...

None of us will ever stop caring and wondering. It is one of the trails that Satan likes us to have.