Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tender Mercies

1. Family Pictures 2 days before mom died. I cherish these photos, they capture her just as I remember.2. Bond of love w/ increased compassion w/ my spouse. David has showm me so much love and put so much effort into comforting me. Feels like we have grown closer in only a few months which otherwise whould have taken years!3. Ammon, my baby who I wasn't sure I was ready to bring into the world when he came, has forced myself not to make any rash decisions while I was engulfed in pain. He needed me, innocence and pure love .... no discipline.4. Mom & I got to be neighbors for a year and a half. It was so perfect! Gave an opportunity for mom & David's relationship to develp and grow. Mom loved and appreciated him and he had great respect and adoration for her. Also, her bond w/ our children grew. We got to see each other frequently.5. Ongoing contention and bitterness with Lacey's dad seised after mom died.6. Bonds with my siblings have increased and become a great comfort.7. New tenderness and love for Bruce has evolved. We always accepted and respected him but now we love him.8. Defendant was trapped in his vehicle; could not flee the scene and is being prosecuted for his crime.

No comments: