Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nicknames

At our house, David has given everyone a nickname … sometimes more than 1. (David really does this with everybody!) He is very playful, so our children respond to any of the following:




NOAH HYRUM KRISER - Noah the Nasty Ninja, No-Nack, No-haha




AMMON JAMES KRISER - Affectionately known as Little Boy or Little Guy









JACOB AARON KRISER – Jake the Snake, Jak-Jak, JACK, Jac-Up








LACEY CHRISTINE HEMP – Lacey Lou hou, Lacey the Loving Ladybug (okay so Lacey and I made that one up) and Lacey Bird the Monkey Tird

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Nicknames are the best! I love that they respond to all of them! David seems like a great dad and husband!

Nikki said...

We love nicknames you know I have one for all my little girlfriends. Kalana loves dave because he is so silly. I seriously think she would move in with you. Everyday can I call Angel. You are literally her Angel