Sunday, April 13, 2008

Word to Describe Me (Apr13 - Apr19)

Stressed ... Since mom's death, I have not been able to cope with much and I become stressed very easily! This week it just feels like I am stressing about everything; my bro (mental & emotionally struggling greatly), my sis (has become mom and is trying to make sure everyone is taken care of, including her 6 children), Bruce (Mental health is deteriorating, lonely), mom's house (want Bruce to profit financially), potential headaches from Bruce's kids (apparently, we are their enemies), my husband's endurance (he is doing his job and then picking up all the pieces I am dropping), my husband's love (he loves me now, but what if I never get better?), my responsibilities as a mother (so distracted it's hard to fulfill their needs), my testimony (what is it?)

No comments: